Careers at Church Robinson
Join Our Team
Passionate about property?
Want to help people move on with their lives?
We would like to hear from you!
Our People Are Our Greatest Asset.
It is an honour to be able to say this about our staff at Church Robinson. We’ve built a team of dedicated players whose hard work and genuine care for what they do is evident to all. We continue to build, so read on to know a bit more about us, or take a look at our current vacancies. If none are showing right now, we’d still love for you to get in touch! We’re always interested to hear from people who share our core values and work ethic.
To help people move on with their lives
Our Core Values:
- We do the right thing
- We practise open and real communication
- We deliver on our commitments
- We are the best we can be
- We embrace new and innovative solutions to constantly improve what we do
Our philosophy to hard work is simple. While it may not lead to success on its own, it remains one of the prerequisites of success within Church Robinson Estate Agents Ltd. The ideal employee is someone who is looking long term to pursue a career rather than a job and is determined to succeed.
This is not a “hire and fire” company. We do not easily employ someone and once we make a commitment we do our utmost to keep our part of the bargain. We have a certain standard and work ethos which we endeavour to equip you to meet. However, it is important for you to recognise that in this company your success is in your hands.
There are three essential criteria that we seek in the individuals we employ:
- Communication– the ability to communicate effectively with your colleagues and your customers is essential. You will need to be confident and professional.
- Attitude– You will need to be positive, enthusiastic, resilient and determined.
- Organisation– we deal with huge volumes of people in busy and hectic environments. The ability to be highly organised and methodical in your approach to your daily tasks is essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race; religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.