Why let with Church Robinson
Church Robinson lettings are here to advise you each step of the way in what can be a stressful and daunting process. Contact us now to arrange a no obligation valuation where we can give you expert advice on current rents and market conditions
We are here to offer you our advice and guidance on all areas from getting your property ready for viewings through to managing the property for you. We are happy to tailor our services to your needs and requirements to ensure we can offer you and your property the service you both deserve.
As a company we are at the forefront of industry technologies which will showcase your property in the best possible light and help secure you the perfect tenant for your property. We subscribe to the main property portals, advertise in the local press and display property details in our highly visible shop window. If there’s a tenant looking for a property like yours we’ll ensure they know about it!!
Zero Deposit Guarantee
From December 2018, we were the first agent in the Didcot area to offer a zero deposit guarantee for tenants, enabling huge savings for those tenants who are looking to move house. Instead of tenants having to pay a deposit equivalent to a month’s rent – or more, depending on individual landlord’s requirements – you are only required to pay an amount to buy the guarantee equivalent to one week’s rent. Zerodeposit.com give the landlord the security they require.
This cost effective method of moving house is a very simple scheme and when tenants move out, they pay for any damage or unpaid rent. Any disputes are expertly evaluated by TDS, and more importantly all disputes are resolved within a 28 day period.
The policy is underwritten by Munich Re, the world’s second largest insurance company. If you’d like to know more, please contact Church Robinson’s lettings department on 01235 816222 or click here for more details.
ARLA Propertymark Members
As members of ARLA Propertymark, our company:
- Is backed by a Client Money Protection (CMP) scheme *
- Has experienced and trained professionals who are required to undertake regular training
- Keeps up to date with complex legislative changes and best practice
- Submits independently audited financial accounts to Propertymark
- Is checked to ensure we meet all legal obligations
- Adheres to a nationally recognised Code of Practice
- Holds professional indemnity insurance
* As a Propertymark protected organisation, our Client Money Handling Procedures are covered in Propertymark’s Conduct and Membership Rules at https://www.propertymark.co.uk/media/1045366/conduct-and-membership-rules.pdf
For a full list of our terms click here for more information.