You may have been unable to sell your property for your desired price and have decided to rent it instead. We understand that accidental landlords have usually bought the property as their main home and therefore have an emotional attachment to it. We appreciate how important it is that we assist in finding you the best tenants who will look after the property as though it was their own home.
1) We have vast experience in supporting people in a variety of circumstances in becoming a landlord, such as through a new career choice or inheritance.
2) If lettings is a new area for you, our lettings specialists will guide you through every process of becoming a landlord and making sure your property is legally compliant.
3) For every new property we take on, we carry out thorough rental appraisals and valuations to help landlords understand the levels of management required.
4) We offer a wide range of services including Buy-to-Let services to Property Management and can help you with the processes for each of these.
5) We always put the landlord's requirements first, advising on a number of queries and eliminating the daily hassles you may experience.
To understand how we can tailor fit a service for you, contact Amanda Winfield on 01235 816222.