Why rent with Church Robinson
We understand that every tenant wants to live in a comfortable and well maintained property – even if it’s for a short time. In a fast changing market you can ensure that you don’t miss out by having access to the most suitable properties.
When you rent through us, you can expect:
- Highly vetted properties which adhere to legal, safety and habitual standards
- A stress free tenancy supported by a professional property manager
- Extensive local knowledge
- Access to properties earlier than through property portals
We have excellent relationships with landlords and many use our full management service where we look after all aspects of the tenancy. At Church Robinson we have new properties being registered every week.
Find out more in our tenants terms and charges.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
From December 2018, we were the first agent in the Didcot area to offer a zero deposit guarantee for tenants, enabling huge savings for those tenants who are looking to move house. Instead of tenants having to pay a deposit equivalent to a month’s rent – or more, depending on individual landlord’s requirements – you are only required to pay an amount to buy the guarantee equivalent to one week’s rent. Zerodeposit.com give the landlord the security they require.
This cost effective method of moving house is a very simple scheme and when tenants move out, they pay for any damage or unpaid rent. Any disputes are expertly evaluated by TDS, and more importantly all disputes are resolved within a 28 day period.
The policy is underwritten by Munich Re, the world’s second largest insurance company. If you’d like to know more, please contact Church Robinson’s lettings department on 01235 816222 or click here for more details.
ARLA Propertymark Members
As members of ARLA Propertymark, our company:
- Is backed by a Client Money Protection (CMP) scheme *
- Has experienced and trained professionals who are required to undertake regular training
- Keeps up to date with complex legislative changes and best practice
- Submits independently audited financial accounts to Propertymark
- Is checked to ensure we meet all legal obligations
- Adheres to a nationally recognised Code of Practice
- Holds professional indemnity insurance
* As a Propertymark protected organisation, our Client Money Handling Procedures are covered in Propertymark’s Conduct and Membership Rules at https://www.propertymark.co.uk/media/1045366/conduct-and-membership-rules.pdf